Thursday, March 8, 2012

Little bit of morning love

Yemek yemek üzerine ne düşünürsünüz bilmem
Ama kahvaltının mutlulukla bir ilgisi olmalı
                                                   C. Süreya


There is no need for me to tell you about the benefits of a nice breakfast before your long day. I have a simple suggestion for you that you prepare in not more than 10 minutes. 

You might say, why do that while I can make a quick "tost"? Because, it is boring and since it is boring you stop making them at some point. Also you why to start your day in a blunt way while you can do something beautiful.

Toast a piece of bread. Deseed some olives (black or green). Slice (don't bother peeling) a tomato. Little cheese, mix them in a bowl. You are good to go.

If this takes longer than 10 minutes, you are either not fully awake or you are extremely slow. 

Ps. I put a little balzamic vinegar and some stuffed peppers that my grandmother prepared. 

Afiyet olsun

No comments:

Post a Comment